How to Make Reservations?. For your boat tour on the Panama Canal.
Visit our Online Site: RESERVE HERE. Complete the reservation form.
You may also make your reservations by sending an E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to include the following information:
- Visa or Mastercard Credit Card Number (we currently only accept these two types of cards). This is for the corresponding pre-pay.
- Charge Card Expiration Date
- Full Names of all the passengers who will be doing the tour.
- Ages of any minors who will be on the tour
- City and country of origin
- Telephone number (where you can be reached, can be local panamanian number or that of your city of origin).
Upon receiving your tour request, our sales and reservation agents will return to your reservation details. He/she will arrange your voucher with confirmation and details of our tour. You will receive our reply within 24 hours, weekends 48 hours.
The following charges will apply (per person) from the moment we receive your notice cancellation.
- 30% of the tour cost when the cancellation is received more than one month (30 days) before the tour. The remaining 70% will be deposited to the card used to make the reservation. This international bank transaction may take up to 22 week days to complete.
- 50% of the tour cost when the cancellation is received less than 29 days before the tour. The remaining 50% will be deposited to the card used to make the reservation. This international bank transaction may take up to 22 week days to complete.
- 100% if you cancel the tour with 8 days or less at the tour date. There will be no refund.
If you are not present the day of the tour there will be no refund.
All cancellations must be made by email. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted. If you do not receive a confirmation of your cancellation, please call us or send another email.