Alternatives to the Panama Canal Tour
Our alternatives to the Panama Canal Tour will still put you in contact with the Canal; but from a different angle.
We have created our Alternatives to the Panama Canal Boat Tour for the following reasons:
- Due to the high demand, many of our visitors where not able to obtain tickets for our boat tours.
- Due to time constraints many travelers where not able to schedule the time required for our transit tours.
- Many visitors have already taken the boat transit tour on a previous visit. They are looking for a new experience parallel to the Canal.
Where do we visit:
- These tours offord you the opportunity to experience the Canal in the area of Gatun Lake. One of the largest man-made, fresh-water lakes in the world.
- Monkey Island in Gatun Lake.
- We use small boats with 6-10 passenger capacities.
- You will visit the Locks at Miraflores (Pacific) or Agua Clara (Atlantic).
- We offer a tour of the City and a visit to the Miraflores Locks Visitors Center.
In conclusion. Our Alternative Tours offer an experience you won´t want to miss out on when visiting Panama.
In short, your will see a detailed explanation of the collection of Alternative Tours we have prepared. To provided you with a unique and unforgettable experience when you visit Panama and the Panama Canal.
Panama Canal Trips, explore a famous and fascinating waterway!
San Blas Islands One Day Trips
San Blas Island One Day Tour from Panama City Duration: 13 hrs approx. Rate: $225 USD per person....Read More
Birdwatching in Soberania National Park
Rainforest and Birdwatching in Soberania National Park All of our BirdWatching Tours in The Rainforest of Soberania...Read More
Chagres River + Embera Rainforest Village
Chagres River Rainforest and Embera Village in the Jungle Duration: 9 hrs approx. Rates: 1 person: $ 350...Read More
Combo Tour: Canal Gatun Lake + Monkey Island + Soberania Park + Chagres River + Agua Clara Locks + Fort San Lorenzo
Panama Canal Combination Tour Panama Canal Gatun Lake Boat Tour, Monkey Island, Agua Clara Locks and San Lorenzo Panama ...Read More
Panama Canal Eco Cruise and Rainforest Embera Indigenous Village Tour
Panama Canal Eco Cruise and Rainforest Embera Indigenous Village Tour Daily Departures: Duration: 8 hours approx. Rates: Adult Fare: 1...Read More