Panama Vacation Packages 7 nights
7 Nights in Panama
Visiting: Panama City, Panama Canal, Embera Rainforest Village, Pearl Island, Contadora Island.
Day 1. Panama City, Panama.
Panama Vacation Packages 7 nights.
Arrive at Tocumen International Airport. You will be picked up and driven to your hotel in the capital city of Panama.
- Hotel: Hilton
- Stay: 3 nights.
- Room: City View. Breakfast included.
Day 2. Canal Museum and Canal Visitor Center + City Tour.
- Duration: 4-5 hrs approx.
- Includes: Transportation, guide, entrance fees, lunch.
After Breakfast your guide will meet you at the lobby to take you to discover the most modern city in Latin America. This four-hour tour will allow you to learn a little about the City.
On this Panama Vacation Packages 7 nights you will discover the Old Panama (Panama Viejo and Casco Antiguo), and know the main attraction of the city and one of the wonders of the world The Panama Canal.
On this tour you will see the 2 sides of Panama, where you will visit the modern side of Panama, the sophisticated city center, the historic side of town where you will visit the city’s Old Town, historic heritage of humanity. Here you can feel the Panama’s colonial past and its importance, and appreciate the different architectural styles of Europe in the New World.
Canal Visitor Center
Then visit the Miraflores Lock Visitor Center, where you can see up close the full operation of the Panama Canal. Finishing with a scenic visit of Amador Causeway at the southern entrance of the Canal, a path that connects the mainland of Panama City with the islands Naos, Perico and Flamenco. This road was built with material and rock of the Culebra Cut, when building the Panama Canal. This tour includes guide, transportation, and entrance to the Canal.
Day 3. Canal Boat Transit Tour
Panama Canal Partial Transit Tour or Full Transit Tour
- Partial Transit. Duration: 5-6 hours approx.
- Partial Transit Includes: guide, buffet lunch, water and soft drinks (all you can drink).
- Full Transit. Duration: 11 hrs approx.
- Full Transit Tour: guide, light breakfast, buffet lunch, water and soft drinks (all you can drink).
Day 4. Panama City – Rainforest Emberá Indian Village Tour
- Pick Up Time: 08.00am.
- Duration: 8 hrs approx.
- Includes: Land and boat transportation, guide, lunch, entrance fees.
Your adventure will begin when one of our friendly guides will pick you up at your Panama City or Colon hotel or cruise ship port around 8:00 am. You will drive for about an hour along the Panama Canal (Chagres River¸ huge river that feeds the Canal) and Soberania National Park while your guide will share interesting information about Panama and preparing you for your visit with the Emberá people. We will arrive at the shores of Lake Alajuela where the Emberá will meet you with their handmade dugout canoe.
You will pass through virgin rain forest and see many birds, such as herons, egrets, osprey, possibly toucans and wild parrots, as well as turtles, maybe a caiman and if you are lucky a sloth, otter or monkeys from the boat. If the water level is high enough you can stop at a local waterfall for a quick dip on the way to the village.
Lunch in the Rainforest
Upon arrival in the village you will be greeted with a traditional greeting of music and seated in a typical community hut you will be treated to a fascinating presentation by the Emberá about their history, culture and how they live. After the presentation you will be served a delicious lunch of fresh fish, fried plantains and local fruit.
After lunch, you will have the option to take a 20-30 minute hike with one of the village elders to learn about their medicinal plants. Then you will be given free time in the village to look at or purchase any of their exquisite hand woven baskets, plates or masks made from palm leaf fibers or Cocobolo wood (rosewood) or Tagua nut carvings, get a cultural temporary tattoo, swim in the river, play with the Emberá children, interact with the villagers or take pictures.
Your day tour will end with a display of shamanic and celebrational music and dancing by the villagers. After the dancing it is time to say goodbye to your new Emberá friends who will stay in your heart forever. You will arrive back in the city between 4:00-5:00 pm filled with fond memories of your day with the Emberá tribe in Panamá.
Day 5. Contadora Island. Central Pacific
- Pick Up Time: 6:15am. Transfer to the pier.
- 7:00pm. Transfer by boat / yacht, to Contadora Island in the Pacific, an hour and a forty minutes from the city.
- 8:20 am approx. Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
- Hotel: Mar y Oro or similar.
- Room: Double. Breakfast included.
- Stay: 2 nights.
Free day to enjoy the beach or snorkeling, diving, swimming, visiting nearby islands, tour the island.
Day 6. Contadora Island
Free day to enjoy Contadora and its beaches.
Day 7. Contadora Island – Panama City
- 3:00pm. Transfer from Contadora to Panama City
- 5:00pm approx. Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
- Hotel: Hilton
- Stay: 1 night.
- Room: City View. Breakfast included.
Day 8. International Airport
- Destination: Tocumen International airport.
- Rates with Partial Transit Tour: $ 2725 USD per person, based on 1 person. Single occupancy
- With Full Transit Tour: $ 2800 USD per person, based on 1 person. Single occupancy
- Add 7% government tax.
- Rates with Partial Transit Tour: $1705 USD per person. Based on 2 persons. Double occupancy.
- With Full Transit Tour: $1780 USD per person. Based on 2 persons. Double occupancy.
- + 7% government tax.
This luxury travel package to Panama Includes
- 5 nights / Hilton Hotel. Breakfast.
- 2 nights / Contadora Island. Breakfast.
- Canal Baot Cruise, partial or full. Lunch.
- City Tour and Canal Visitor Center. Lunch
- Embera Indian Village in the Rainforest. Lunch.
- Transportation to the docks (Panama Canal Tour and Contadora Island).
- Round Trip boat/yacht to Contadora.
- Airport private transfers (25 kmts each way).