Have a layover in Panama? We will custom design a Panama City layover tour just for you.
Don’t be bored waiting for your next flight. Contact Us. We´d be happy to pick you up at the Tocumen International Airport (PTY) and show you Panamá. These tours also apply for the Howard and Albrook (Marcos A. Gelabert) Airports.
Don’t accept imitations. We are the originators of the Layover Tour in Panama. Major world – class travel agencies such as VIATOR, TRIP ADVISOR promote and purchase our Panama Layover Tours for their valued customers.
- Enjoy a guided sightseeing tour and visit the most important sites and landmarks of Panama.
- Tour both the historical and modern areas of Panama City.
- Visit the world-famous Panama Canal, whose impressive system of locks continues to fascinate visitors.
The Real Panama Layover Tour.
If you´re facing a layover of 5 hours or more at the airport and would like to discover the beautiful city of Panama and visit the Panama Canal Visitors Center or the Frank Gehry Biodiversity Museum where you´ll learn how Panama changed the world this is your chance.
- Our professional drivers/guides will take you on a tour of the city and to sights not visited on traditional tours.
- We go the extra mile! We don´t just sell you a tour, you will desire to return to Panama and conquer it.
To repeat: We go that Extra Mile. Our divers leave the bounds of that traditional tour to show you our authentic, beautiful Panama.
We are the Legitimate Layover Tour in Panama
–I have a layover Tour in Panama and would like to leave the airport: Not a Problem; we´ll show you Panama City.
We invented the Layover Tour in Panama!
Panama Canal Tours From AirportTocumen Int´l airport is the entrance port to Panama City and the country of Panama. Tocumen Int´l is the busiest airport in Latin America, and as such serves as a Hub for departures to many others destinations.
With this mind, Panama Canal Tours, in conjunction with Ivantours, tour operator, has designed the most interesting memorable and enlightening tours specifically created for the traveler facing and extended airport layover before their next flight.
Don’t let yourself be bored waiting needlessly in the airport.
- Contact us and we’ll happily pick you up at the airport and entice you with a look at the authentic Panama.
- These tours are also available from Howard (Panama Pacifico) and Albrook Airports.
Why Choose Us For Your Layover Tour In Panama
- Don’t accept imitations that only waste your time and don’t give the chance to discover the true beauty of our country.
- We created and have perfected The Layover Tour In Panama.
- If you’re scheduled for a layover of 5 hours or more at the Tocumen Int´l airport and wish to experience the wonders of Panama City; visit the world-famous Panama Canal or the Frank Gehry Biodiversity Museum. Where you’ll discover just how Panama changed the world, this is your opportunity.
- Our professional driver/guides will take you on an unforgettable tour of the city.
- You’ll get to see sights and visit places out of the ordinary and not usually available on established tours.
- We pride ourselves in offering something beyond typical. We don’t intend to just sell a simple tour, we intend to leave you with a yearning to return Panama to conquer her.
- To repeat; we don’t do ordinary, our driver/guides know how to escape the traditional tour, giving you the chance to experience a true taste of our beautiful country.
What is Needed in Order to Leave the Airport
- Carry your passport showing at least 6 months until expiration.
- Present your plane ticket showing your flight departure information
- Be prepared for the possibility that immigration official requests that you show economic solvency which, generally, amount to $500 USD or credit card.
- In the case of cash, you would only need to show them the cash, not turn it over.
- If you don’t carry cash, you may also show a bank or credit card statement, authenticated and stamped by your bank.
- This requirement is very uncommon and seldom requested but the possibility does exist.
- These are the same, universal requirements which exist in any other international airport where you wish to abandon the airport during a Layover.
How To Book?
Complete the online reservation form and within 24 hours you’ll receive an email containing all the details of your Panama Layover Tour.
Remember to Add:
- Flight Number
- City you will arrive here from
- Time of your scheduled arrival
- Time of departure after your layover
- Airport you plan to arrive at in Panama
Upon receiving your tour request, our sales and reservation agents will return to your reservation details. Within 24 hours you will receive your confirmation details, the name of the driver/guide who will be picking you up at the airport and a telephone number if you need to contact them.
Airport Pick Up – Airport Meeting
Your driver/guide will be waiting for you at the airport exit holding a sign with your name. At the end of the tour we will drop you back at the airport or your hotel as you wish.
Can Luggage Be Taken on the Tour?
Your are welcome to bring your luggage with you on your tour. It will be secure in our vehicle. Inside the airport you will also find secure lockers where you may wish to deposit your baggage for greater security and convenience.
Please contact the airport baggage personnel upon your arrival for more details regarding baggage storage.