If you are looking to make tour reservations, this is the right place!
Complete the reservation form and very shortly you will receive your confirmations voucher along with all the details you’ll need for your tour or travel package.
Importante Note: Any cancellation will be penalized. To avoid it, reschedule your trip. Your voucher does not expire, regardless of the time. You can rebook your trip without penalty to travel at a later date.
The following charges will apply (per person) from the moment we receive your notice cancellation.
- 50% of the tour cost when the cancellation is received more than one month (30 days) before the tour. The remaining 50% will be deposited to the card used to make the reservation. This international bank transaction may take up to 22 week days to complete.
- 70% of the tour cost when the cancellation is received less than 29 days before the tour. The remaining 30% will be deposited to the card used to make the reservation. This international bank transaction may take up to 22 week days to complete.
- 100% if you cancel the tour with 15 days or less at the tour date. There will be no refund.
If you are not present the day of the tour there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be made by email. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted. If you do not receive a confirmation of your cancellation, please call us or send another email.