Beautiful Panama City, Colonial Old Town, Riviera of the Panama Canal.
Panama City + Old Town + Canal Riviera. Spectacular trip through Panama City. Touring the most modern city in Latin America, Panama.
Please take into consideration that due to the COVID 19 pandemic, we are unable to access the locks of the Panama Canal. The visitor center is closed. However, with our tour, you will be able to see part of the Panama Canal.
Your tour begins as soon as we pick you up at the airport.
- Pick up at the airport.
- We will travel along the southern corridor highway. Part of the journey over the sea. Spectacular views of residential areas such as Costa del Este, Punta Pacifica.
- Here in Panama you will see huge skyscrapers. The tallest in Latin America and the tallest residential buildings in the world.
- You will know the great coastal strip. Boardwalks over the ocean.
- We will visit the Amador Causeway. This boulevard over the sea, connects 3 islands. Naos, Perico and Flamenco. We will visit the 3 islands.
- At the Causeway we will make a stop at a viewpoint, so you can see the ships entering and leaving the Panama Canal.
- Spectacular views of the Bridge of the Americas over the Canal.
- Will cross the second bridge over the Canal. The Centennial Bridge.
- The guide will drive from south to north along the banks of the Panama Canal.
- You will see the jungle that surrounds the Panama Canal and magnificent natural landscapes.
- Your guide will make an observation stop on the route. So, you can see part of the Panama Canal and the transit of ships.
- Subsequently, you will walk through the Old Town (Casco Antiguo or Casco Viejo). Heritage of humanity by UNESCO.
- By the way, Panama City was founded in 1519. You will learn about the colonial past of the first city of the American Continent on the Pacific Ocean.
- Drop off at the airport at the appropriate time.
If you wish, at the end of the tour your guide can take you to enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner. We recommend the restaurants located at the entrance to the Panama Canal. For example, La Sirena, located on Isla Flamenco, Amador Causeway.
5 hrs approx. We can adjust it to a shorter time.
- 1 person: $ 280 USD.
- 2 people: $ 230 USD per person.
- 3 people and more: $ 200 USD per person.
- Children 3-8 years: $ 165 USD per child.
- Private tour
- Airport Pick Up and Airport Drop Off. (2 ways).
- Old Town + City Tour + Canal Riviera + Amador Causeway and more.
- English speaking driver/guide.
- Bottled water.
What is not included