Panama Canal Eco Cruise and Rainforest Embera Indigenous
Duration: 8 hours approx.
1 person: $300 USD per person.
2 people and up: $225 per person.
Child Fare 3-8 years old: $135 USD per person. Not recommended for infants.
Pick up Details:
For your convenience we offer pick-up service from the majority of the hotels in Panama City, downtown area.
In the event you are not staying in a hotel, or your hotel is located outside the central city area, the meeting place for your pick-up will be arranged at the hotel closest to where you´re staying. We will assign your meeting point and send you the pick-up time and all the relevant details by email.
In this tour you will travel the Panama Canal by boat and see the diverse wildlife on its shores, followed by a ride in a dugout canoe up the Chagres River in the rugged and remote Chagres River National Park.
What is Included
- Central Panama City hotel pickup
- Soberania National Park
- Boat ride on Panama Canal
- Visit Monkey Island
- Chagres National Park
- Motorized canoe ride up the Chagres River
- Visit a waterfall in the rain forest
- Embera village w/ cultural presentation
- Freshly prepared lunch made by the Embera.
- Insect Repellant
- Breathable shirt
- Bathing suit
- Shoes that will get wet
- Small bills for handmade crafts.